Rowland Talent Solutions are looking for an experienced QA Officer for a rapidly growing research and testing company in the West Midlands.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will support and lead on QA operational activities for the cGMP and ISO 17025 laboratories.
- Maintaining the quality management system (QMS) ensuring activities are carried out to cGMP standards.
- Support quality control and cGMP projects.
- Review documentation, supporting regulatory and cGMP processes across the site.
- Conduct audits and managing non-conformances and CAPA’s.
- Assist the Quality Manager in implementing new Quality policies and procedures.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in a Science subject and have experience working in Quality Assurance within a cGMP, GLP or ISO 13485 (Medical Device) environment. You will have experience in Quality Systems, Deviations and CAPA’s. Experience in auditing is desirable for this role.
To join this leading and growing company please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: QA, Documentation, GMP, Audits, CAPA, Deviations, OOS, SOPs, Compliance, QMS, Quality Assurance, Quality, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 17025, non-conformance, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical