We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist/ Senior Bioscientist to join a leading drug discovery company in the East Midlands.
As a Senior Bioscientist you will support and take the lead on drug discovery projects developing Cell Based Assays, Biophysical Assays and/or Biochemical Assays.
- Support a range of bioscience projects covering a range of disciplines including enzymology, biophysics, cell biology and pharmacology.
- Design and develop novel assays (Cell based, Biophysical or Biochemical Assays).
- Interpret complex biological datasets to progress drug discovery projects.
- Present data and reports to managers and customers.
- Train and coach junior Scientists.
Will be PhD qualified in a Life Sciences subject such as Pharmacology or Biochemistry and have industrial experience in a Biotech, Pharmaceutical or CRO or a have worked as a Post Doc. You will have experience in developing Cell Based, Biophysical or Biochemical Assays, with experience in a range of bioscience disciplines such as enzymology, biophysics, cell biology or pharmacology.
The company is rapidly growing and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, which includes, a bonus scheme, a competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance and relocation allowance.
The company is passionate about the development and training of their staff and offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
If you are interested in applying or finding out further information on the Senior Scientist/ Senior Scientist role, please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Bioscientist, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Assay Development, Cellular Assays, Cell Biology, Biochemical Assays, Molecular, Biophysical and Cell Imaging Assays, Scientist, PCR, PhD, Cancer, ELISA, LC-MS