We are currently looking for a Separation Scientist to join a growing team of highly skilled Analytical Chemists in the Midlands.
You will work on a range of analytical projects in support of drug discovery. As an Separation Scientist, you will run and develop chromatography methods for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules.
- Support analytical chemistry projects ensuring all work is carried out to the required standards.
- Carry out analytical testing, purification and separation using Preparative HPLC, SFC, LC-MS and HPLC/ UPLC.
- Conduct Method development, validation, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Work with the Medicinal Chemistry teams on analytical work and programmes.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
Ideal candidates for the Separation Scientist:
Will be degree, Masters or PhD qualified in Analytical Chemistry or similar and have experience analytical techniques including HPLC, LCMS and SFC.
Experience in method development for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules, specifically HPLC, preparative HPLC, SFC and Chiral separation is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
For further information on the Separation Scientist/ Analytical Chemist role or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, Chiral, Purification, Drug Discovery, Pharmaceutical, Principal Scientist, Analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation, preparative, Medicinal, Organic, Synthesis.