Rowland Talent Solutions are looking for a Study Director, with expertise in Formulation Development to lead technical formulation, development and process scale-up projects.
As a Study Director/ Project Manager you will design and develop project strategies and lead projects through to completion. In the role of Study Director, you will have oversight on multiple projects offering technical leadership and expertise to formulation, scale-up and manufacturing.
- Lead, design and develop Formulation and/ or Process Development projects.
- Provide leadership and coaching to Research and Development, Process Formulation and Manufacturing in relation to technical strategy, project planning, reports and quality.
- Provide technical expertise in Formulation Development or Process design and development through to GMP Manufacturing.
- Be the expert for solid dosage formulation development.
- Approve all technical specifications, project risk assessments, development reports, PowerPoints and data provided to the client.
- Set budgets and write quotes for clients.
- Manage client relationships and support Business Development in generating new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role:
You will have a degree or PhD in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences and have extensive experience formulation development and/ or process scale-up within a GMP environment. Ideal candidates will be an expert in Formulation Development or Process Development have excellent project management skills, with experience in developing technical project strategies and managing projects including timeframes, resources, staff and budgets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading R&D company that works with Pharmaceutical clients all over the globe.
For more information please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Formulation, Process Development, Manufacturing, Study Director, Study Manager, Principal Scientist, Project Manager, Technical Lead, GMP, Pharmaceutical, granulation, tablets, solid dosage, spray drying.