We currently have an opportunity for a Study Manager/ Study Director to join a growing agrochemical testing company.
As a Study Director you will lead several complex GLP studies ensuring projects are completed on time. You will liaise with clients, Analytical Scientists and Managers on a regular basis, so candidates need to have excellent communication skills.
- Act as a Study Director on GLP studies working with the sponsor to ensure study plans are drawn up covering all areas of the investigation.
- Manage and lead Analysts and Senior Analytical Chemists to deliver studies on time and to projects goals.
- Complete all project paperwork and documentation.
- Interpret data and write technical project reports in support of the studies
- Carry out Analytical testing when required including HPLC and GC analysis.
- Oversee and carry out HPLC and GC method development and validation.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience working in the agrochemical (or related) industry. You will have previous experience in leading GLP studies either as a Study Manager/ Study Director or Principal investigator.
This growing dynamic company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with plenty of development and career opportunities.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Study Manager, Study Director, Investigator, HPLC, GC, Pesticides, Biocides, Agrochemical, GLP