Project Manager or Study Manager - ADMET
Rowland Talent Solutions are currently looking for DMPK/ ADME Scientist to join a growing pharmaceutical company as a Project Manager or an Associate Study Manager.
The Project Management team is dynamic and fast paced and as such the company is looking for someone with the drive and passion to offer a high level of customer service to their clients. The role would suit a laboratory DMPK Scientist or a recent PhD looking to progress into a client facing role.
To be successful in this role you must be highly organised and be an effective communicator.
- Manage ADMET studies on behalf of clients, ensuring all information is communicated effectively to the laboratory.
- Action all client requests, managing the project through to completion and ensure data is returned within project deadlines.
- Support Seniors in preparing proposals for clients.
- Liaising with clients, external consultants, senior project managers you will co-ordinate the transfer of information and compounds.
- Advise clients and support data interpretation
- Maintain, and develop relationships with existing clients and identifying new opportunities for growth
Will have a PhD or Degree in a Life Science subject, ideally related to ADMET/ DMPK and have experience working in a Pharmaceutical or a Biotech company. You will have experience in drug metabolism assays such as drug-drug interaction and/or metabolic stability studies (DMPK or ADMET assays) and have experience in HPLC and LC-MS/MS.
The Associate Study Manager role is open to recent PhDs in related ADMET subjects (pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, drug metabolism, toxicology etc)
NB: This role is initially for an 18 month contract.
Key words: Study Manager, Project Manager, DMPK, ADME, ADMET, HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, metabolism, Programme Manager, Study Director, GLP, GCP