Rowland Talent Solutions are currently looking for a Study Director with expertise in LC-MS/MS Bioanalysis for a growing testing company in Yorkshire.
The company specialises in the analysis of drugs, metabolites and biomarkers and has recently invested in a new state of the art laboratory. With their continued growth they are looking for a Senior LC-MS/MS Scientist to join them as a Study Manager or Director.
- Design, implement and manage a range of pre-clinical and clinical PK and biomarker studies.
- Plan, oversee and carryout bioanalysis using LC-MS/MS.
- Conduct analytical method development and validation.
- Ensure compliance to GLP and GCP standards.
- Check, review and report on data and findings.
- Support and manage junior members of the team.
Will be degree or PhD qualified and have experience working in a bioanalytical laboratory ideally within clinical/preclinical environment. You will have experience in the development of LC-MS and ideally LC-MS/MS methods and along with experience in bioanalysis for PK and biomarker studies.
Key words: PK, Pharmacokinetics, DMPK, Senior Scientist, Study Director, LC-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, Bioanalysis