We are current looking for PhD Synthetic Organic Chemists to join a growing drug discovery company in the East Midlands.
As a Medicinal Chemist you will lead your own work on the design and synthesis of novel molecular targets.
will work on some exciting and innovative chemistry projects. You will apply your synthetic organic chemistry knowledge and experience to designing novel molecular targets.
- Use your synthetic chemistry knowledge to solve innovative chemistry problems.
- Design and carrying out organic synthesis to synthesise molecules.
- Support a range of drug discovery projects.
- Design and execute novel and complex synthetic routes to challenging chemical targets.
- Write and review project reports.
Will be PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry.
For the Senior Scientist roles you will have some experience working in industry or as a Post Doc.
As a Medicinal Chemist, you will have a solid understanding of synthetic chemistry and have experience in designing and executing complex synthetic routes.
The company is rapidly growing and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, which includes, a bonus scheme, a competitive pension scheme, private medical insurance and a generous relocation allowance.
The company is passionate about the development and training of their staff and offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery, therapeutic, Synthetic, Synthesis,
Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Senior Scientist, Chemist