We are currently looking for an Analytical Team Leader for a growing pharmaceutical testing company in West Yorkshire.
A specialist in pharmaceutical analytical chemistry they offer a high-level analytical service for a range of Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. The company focusses on troubleshooting, developing and validating analytical methods for a variety of pharmaceutical products.
To lead a team of Analytical Chemists in performing and investigating analytical test methods, method development and validation activities. You will oversee range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, and IC, along with several detectors such as MS and MS/MS.
You will manage customer projects, scheduling work and leading the analysis on a large range of samples - substances, compounds, formulations, final products and raw materials.
- Manager customer projects from design through to completion.
- Lead a team of Analysts involved in analytical troubleshooting, method development and validation.
- Process and interpret data and write reports for customers.
- Lead and support Analysts in HPLC and GC method development and validation studies.
- Write and review documents relating to methods and protocols.
- Ensure all equipment and instrumentation is well maintained and validated.
- Lead, manage and coach a team of Analytical Chemists.
Successful candidates will:
Be degree/ PhD qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience working in a Senior/ Supervisory role within GMP/ GLP Analytical Method Development. You will have expertise in HPLC and GC method development, validation and troubleshooting.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with plenty of development and training opportunities!
Commutable from Manchester, Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford and Skipton
Key words: Principal Scientist, Analytical Chemist, Supervisor, Team Leader, HPLC, GC, Method Development, Validation, Pharmaceutical, GMP, GLP, chromatography.